Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Note of Thanks



I would like to welcome all of our new followers. We kind of experienced a surge, if you could call it that, in the last month.

I am very appreciative of each of you, old and new, not just for liking this page, that is secondary at best, but for your interest in and dedication to our veterans. They alone are the reason this page exists.


I understand that quite a few of our new followers have come aboard as a result of the current "Daily Wall" project. I know af a few family members of fallen, and others that were friends and fought alongside some of them. To each of you, you have my utmost respect. I want you to know how much I value the sacrifice that your loved ones made. Also, how much you have sacrificed as a result of the loss. My deepest sympathy to you. Those we have lost, never leave us. Cherish the memories and honor the men. I, like you, will never forget what they gave. I hope to be able to say I have lived my life in such a way that would make them proud to have sacrificed so greatly in order for me to live so freely.

If any of you have any comments, thoughts, suggestions or complaints, feel free to contact me at any time. I would love to hear from you. Also, if anyone has a specific person they would like to share about, I would love to work with you and tell their stories in a way that honors them as much as possible.

Thank you all so much.
Chad Yarbrough
Honor The Veteran

No comments:

Post a Comment